We watch a lot of movies: some we like, most we don’t. The only thing we like more than watching movies is arguing about them.
Matt is a cinephile. He loves movies, watches them obsessively, and knows what the fuck he’s talking about. He’s a familiar face at TIFF and an extraordinary organizer of Oscar pools and parties (he’s just not all that great at winning them – maybe next year, Matt!).
Jay is the most opinionated person on the planet and loves to disseminate her thoughts loudly and proudly. She loves thinker movies and hopes to have lots of rowdy discussions with complete strangers. She loves Bill Murray and Audrey Hepburn and can’t make it through a movie without having to pee.
- There are paid ads on our site. Yes, we make money from them. Not lots, but still.
- Most of the movies we see are for free. We get press passes, comped passes, and screeners. Sorry but free movies do not equate to positive reviews. We have all kinds of personal bias but will not be influenced otherwise.
This blog does not share personal information with third parties nor do we store any information about your visit to this blog. Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ads on our website. Read more here.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Comments are the best! We welcome and encourage them on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Duh. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will not be deleted but given a special place of honour.
- Comments containing language or concepts that we deem offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted. We’re fostering a community here people, let’s be kind and respectful!
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. No room for nonsense at the inn.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.